Meta tag, one of the most crucial things in an HTML, built a website. Meta means complete, so as the word suggests, meta tag contains all the necessary data present on the site. Meta tags describe the importance of particular data present under them, and they also represent various styles present in the HTML document.
Let's discuss how meta tags helpful for your article or website.
As meta tags contain all the vital information about your website, web crawlers use meta tags to show the information about the article in search results. The search engines mark each web site, and ranking of the pages also can be done using meta tags. Let's understand how a meta tag helps you in website searches. A meta tag finds the words present in your HTML tag and then tells the search engine, now whenever a someone does a search, and if the search contains any of the keywords, then the website or the blog is shown in the search results.
That's where SE0 comes in action. SEO is done using particular keywords in your website or blog, so now this meta tag contains those specific keywords. Now, these keywords are stored, and whenever a search containing these keywords, the web crawler finds these keywords in the meta tags and displays the result.
Thus, increasing the traffic on your website and also resulting in more revenue from the site.
While generating meta tags, you need to keep in mind that meta tags contain relevant information regarding the website or blog, for example, it should not provide any information that is not on your website or blog.
Let me explain it to you if your website is about technology and the page is about mobile phones then the meta tags should not contain any information about cars or robots as this is unacceptable. If you provide any such information in the meta tags then the search results can be shifted to another site, so you need to keep in mind that the meta tags should contain information about that particular blog or article or page. It helps in ranking of your page and increasing traffic on your page.
Using a meta tag generator is a piece of cake; it is that simple. Follow these steps for better understanding:
1. Go to your search engine and search for any random meta tag generator tool.
2. Now select any one of the sites that takes you to the landing page of the meta tag generator.
3. The first box is of title, so enter a suitable title for your website.
4 The next box is description, so here you describe your website using the keywords that would result in SEO for your page. Remember these keywords needs to be separated by a comma.
5. Now you need to select the content that you are displaying on your website. The content must be unique and original to attract numerous readers on your website.
6. After the fifth step, you need to click on create a meta tag button and then wait for the process to complete. It takes a few seconds to do so.
7. Now, you need to select the language your website will be.
8. After that click on create meta tag and hurray you have generated a meta tag for your website.
1. Creating a meta tag by yourself is a tough task to do so you can rely on any of the meta tag generators available online that would do that job for you.
2. Time-saving: It saves a lot of time for you, and you can use that time for building your website instead of creating a meta tag.
3. It also gives you some suggestions regarding the keywords to be applied based on your website and helps you improve every time you create a new meta tag.
There are many meta tag generators available online, and you can go to any of the generators which would do that job correctly for you.
Also, Google has its meta tag generator that helps users to create meta tags for your website accordingly keeping in mind its web crawling and also the SEO. It also has a keyword tool that recommends better keywords for your website and meta generator, which would help in the better ranking of your page.
Some of the meta generator tools are:
1. Smallseo tools
3. submit express.
You can do a google search to find out the best meta tag generator and then use it to generate meta tag for your website.
Some of the meta tag generators also ask you to enter your email, name, services by your website, rating, robots on your website so that you can provide this information to the generator for more precise keywords and meta tags.
Coming to the end of the article, if you want to improve your website's ranking, then the meta tag generator is a must. It helps your site grow by showing your site at the top if it contains proper keywords related to the article or the blog.
Happy blogging. Cheers!!